OUR COLUMBIA SC STORE
We are so excited to be in the Capital city of Columbia South Carolina!
Columbia South Carolina is an incredible city that feels dynamic as soon as you enter the city limits and get closer to the City Center. We are located two blocks from the South Carolina State Capital Building and are members of the the Main Street District.
The Arcade Building
1332 Main Street
Columbia, South Carolina 29201
888-876-6473, Extension: 712
Tuesday - Friday: 10am - 6pm
Saturdays: 9am - 1pm, Outside on Main Street at Soda City Market
Closed: Nov 22-23, Dec 24-25, Dec 31-Jan 1
- 15 Second Rock 92.3/KZL 107.5 FM Ad:
- 30 Second Rock 92.3/KZL 107.5 FM Ad:
Financing Option through Blispay.
Columbia Downtown Areas
The Main Street District is known as The Heart of the Capital City. It offers art, live entertainment, cultural events, shopping, and some of the greatest foodie hotspots in the heart of the Capital City. The Main Street District is home to many of the City’s most popular attractions:
- Soda City Market
- First Thursday on Main
- Columbia’s Greek Festival
- Famously Hot New Year
- Indie Grits Festival
The Vista District is known as The Hub for Arts and Entertainment and is an Official South Carolina Cultural District.
- Outdoor Fun - The Vista sits on the banks of the Congaree River. From kayaking to checking out the shoreline, the river’s beauty is a unique asset to the district. Stroll or bike on the Vista Greenway, an urban oasis, which connects the Vista to other city neighborhoods.
- Arts & Culture - Catch indie acts at Music Farm, the South Carolina Philharmonic at the Koger Center, or major artists on tour at Colonial Life Arena. With this district’s roots in visual artists, the Vista is home to nearly a dozen galleries with works by local and internationally renowned artists. Don’t miss EdVenture, one of the top children’s museums in the country, and the South Carolina State Museum with its new Planetarium.
- Special Occasions - From unique wedding venues to Columbia’s finest hotels and acclaimed restaurants, the Vista is your home for celebrating special moments.
The University of South Carolina’s college town, Columbia, boasts a variety of entertainment, night life and outdoor options for students to check out after class. Other college towns, including Charlotte, North Carolina, and Charleston, South Carolina, are both less than two hours away.
We invite you to come into any one of our stores in Greensboro NC, Durham NC and Columbia SC to see the latest and greatest eBikes available today!