Our Charlotte NC StoreSchedule An Appointment
eBike Central at The RailYard Southend!
We're proud to be serving the Charlotte area at The RailYard!
The Rail Trail:
Our Charlotte store is in a great location, especially for test rides. We are literally minutes to the Rail Trail, a 4.5 mile multi-use path; such a great place to ride your eBike!
The RailYard is just minutes from Uptown Charlotte. Accessible from Tryon Street and easy access from Carson and Bland train stations on the Blue Line.
Multiple parking options are available. Please check below for more info on parking near the store.
1425 Winnifred St
Charlotte, NC 28203
888.876.6473 (extension 2)
Tuesday - Saturday: 10am - 5pm
Sunday: By Appointment Only, 2-day notice please
CLOSED - Thursday, November 26
CLOSED - Friday, November 27
CLOSED - Friday, December 25 - Monday, January 4
Street Parking is FREE. There are parallel spots on both sides of the street outside our front door. There is also street parking on the adjacent street blocks. This is a list of streets you can park on within 1-2 blocks of our store.
- Winona Street - directly out front of our store.
- Winnifred Street - 1 block away
- Bland Street - 1 block away
- W Summit Ave - 1 block away
Paid Public Parking is accessible directly in our building and across the street in Marked areas.
- The Rail Yard building we are located contains a Parking Deck that is located in the middle of our building accessible from either side.
- Parking Lot located directly across the street from our Store. You can park, note the numbered parking place you are in, and then go to the Payment Terminal to pay for that spot.
For Loading and Unloading an eBike from you car. Make sure we are aware of the situation, and we will help get your eBike into or out of your car in the street out front of the store even if all the parking places are taken.
Be Aware of Private Parking. We ask that you not park in any areas marked as Private Parking. These are Parking Lots that are reserved for the Property Owners where they are located. You may get towed and we don't want that happening.