Electric supercar maker Mate Rimac is behind Greyp.
Not liking to be compared to Elon Musk, Rimac is the 31-year-old creator of some of the world’s fastest-accelerating electric cars and CEO of electric bike company Greyp.
He is shaking up his own corner of the industry by manufacturing headline-grabbing hypercars while also creating futuristic battery technology for other companies.
You can tell by just looking at the Greyp 6 eMountain Bikes and tell these are not ordinary eMTBs.
Greyp is combining serious pioneered technologies with proven off-the-shelf components to create a familiar platform with a whole lot of new technology packed onboard.
Let us start by the fact has Vehicle Diagnostics and Telemetrics using built-in 4G connectivity with a T-Mobile cellular connection. Using an eSIM card that allows it to receive over-the-air updates as well as integrate with mobile apps on both iOS and Android platforms
Additionally, the G6 line has a pair of built-in high definition wide angle cameras on the front and rear. They can be triggered while riding, streaming video can be shared with other riders or on the internet, or you can jump off the eBike to grab a selfie with your scenery as the backdrop.
Highlights of the Greyp G6 Platform:
- Connectivity: 3G module with eSIM, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi module, USB type C
- GPS Trackable to aid in Theft Protection. Remote Lock option
- Our Mobile App knows your Greyp and its battery, along with your ride history and preferences inside and out. You can forget about range anxiety
- Quick swap battery technology for second battery
- Formula Cura 4 (4 pistons, electronic brake sensor)
- 203mm front / 203mm rear Brake Rotors
- DT Swiss Hubs and Wheels
- Schwalbe Magic Mary Evolution Line Tires
- Front and Rear Facing Hi-Def Cameras
- Front Fork: Rock Shox Lyrik RC 27.5″ BOOST Debonair, 150mm travel, 15mm axle
- Rear Shock: Rock Shox Monarch RT3 216×63
- The Eurobike Gold Award for the best e-MTB in 2019
- The Design & Innovation Award in 2020
Here is video and photos of the Greyp 6.2 in our Showroom: