Riese & Muller has been evolving the Delite model for over 20 years now. They have been offering the Delite as the single battery version of their flagship model. The Superdelite is the dual battery version. Otherwise thats the only difference.
The breakthrough is with the standard 625 Wh battery. This increases the range enough that you can seriously overcome most range concerns with the last 500 Wh battery version of the Delite.
Since it does come down to the battery decision there is a lot more focus on the Ride Difference between a Delite & Superdelite, and Battery Range.
The Ride Difference is a little different. The only thing different is the Top Tube is narrower all around. It makes for a lighter weight difference at all times. The Superdelite does offer an optional top tube cover to remove that battery. However, the Superdelite handles so well and the motor overcomes the additional weight that you may find yourself just leaving the second battery in at all times.
The Battery Range is the biggest deal. Riese & Muller eBikes are heavier than other eBike models. But no other models over the durability of the frame engineering and integration. A 625 Wh battery will increase the range from a conservative 35-55 miles with a 500 Wh battery to a higher 40-60. This can be the difference in a customer’s decision.
The other obvious key benefit is the lower price with only one battery setup.
The Delite. The right one for every road.
The Delite is capable of overcoming every challenge – whether long trips, daily commutes, bumpy forest trails or steep ascents. Its exceptional workmanship, Riese & Müller Control Technology and the fourth generation of powerful Bosch Performance motor, combined with up to 625 Wh of battery power, offer freedom and absolute flexibility. You set the destinations – the Delite sets the standards.
- Control Technology
Safe yet sporty while on the move.
Riese & Müller Control Technology is synonymous with safety and dynamism: the perfectly tuned full suspension of the rear swing arm ensures a sporty riding experience and the best traction even at high speeds. And if you need to stop quickly, the Magura disc brakes pack quite a punch.
- Light technology
A bright outlook.
The daytime running light of the ultra-bright Supernova M99 Mini Pro headlamp with main-beam function offers top lighting conditions at night and also increases your visibility during the day. Thanks to the wide angle of the main-beam, riders can enjoy otherwise more difficult-to-navigate and winding terrain, even in the dark. And even when braking, your sight remains on the road despite the suspension fork retracting, while the exceptionally bright Supernova M99 Tail Light with brake light keeps you safe.
- Integrated cockpit
Displays, from simple to smart.
We have reinvented the E-Bike’s cockpit: regardless of whether you choose the optional cockpit with Kiox display, the Bosch SmartphoneHub or the Nyon display, all three options are perfectly integrated in the handlebar and feature clean cable routing. The angle-adjustable stem of the cockpit can be adapted for a comfortable or sportier sitting position. But the standard equipment with Intuvia display also ensures a tidy appearance.
The Delite GT touring HS in detail
- Frame colour: chili matt*; urban grey matt*
- Suspension fork: Suntour Aion, Air, tapered, 100mm; Fox Float 34 Performance, Air, 100mm, Boost*; Fox Float 34 Performance, Air, 140mm, Boost*; Suntour Aion, Air, tapered, 140mm, Boost*
- Rear shock: Suntour RS-19 190×40; Fox Float DPS Performance 190×40*; Fox Float DPS Performance 210×50*; Suntour RS-19 210×50*
- Headset: Acros IntegrationX, block lock
- Seatpost: Satori Trident; Dropper Post X-Fusion Manic 100*
- Tires: Schwalbe Super Moto-X 62-584 Reflex; Schwalbe Johnny Watts 60-584*
- Tubes: Schwalbe AV21
- Rims: Rodi Tryp35 27,5″
- Front hub: Novatec Disc 32H; Novatec Boost, QR, 32H*
- Rear hub: Novatec Boost, QR, 36H
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 625 Vertical, 36 V, 16,7 Ah/625Wh*; Bosch PowerTube 500 Vertical, 36 V, 13,4 Ah/500Wh*
- Motor: Performance Line Speed (Gen4)
- Display: Bosch Intuvia; Bosch Kiox*; Bosch Nyon*; Bosch SmartphoneHub*
- Crankset: FSA/Riese & Müller, 170 mm
- Chain ring: 48T
- Chain guard: Chain guard
- Chain: KMC X11 ( 129x )
- Cassette: Shimano SLX 11-speed, 11-46
- Saddle: Selle Royal New Lookin Moderate Male; Ergon SMC4-L Sport Gel*
- Pedals: VP-183; VP-538*
- Shifting system: Shimano Deore XT Shadow+, 11-speed
Shifter, Shimano SLX, 11-speed
- Handlebar: Humpert ergotec Ergo XXL, 31,8 mm; Satori R&M Custom, 25,4mm, Alu*
- Stem: Humpert ergotec Barracuda Evo, 90 mm, 20°; Humpert ergotec Barracuda Evo, 90 mm, 20°*; Satori R&M Custom, cable integration, adjustable angle, Alu*
- Grips: Ergon ergonomic; Ergon GP30-L*
- Brakes: Magura MT4, disc brake; Magura MT5, disc brake; Magura CMe ABS, disc brake*
ABS: ABS Bosch/Magura (only available in Europe)*
- Front light: Supernova M99 Mini Pro-45
- Tail light: Supernova M99, integrated plate illumination and brake light; Supernova M99, integrated brake light*
- Mudguards: SKS A65R; SKS A69R
- Luggage rack: Riese & Müller
- Rubber: Bibia
- Horn: Supernova horn
- Kickstand: Pletscher Comp 40 Flex
- Lock: Abus Bordo 6000/90cm black
- Pump: Beto air suspension fork pump
- Mirror: Busch & Müller Cycle Star
- Frame height [cm]: 47 cm*; 51 cm*; 56 cm*
Here is Video and Photos of the incredible Riese & Muller Delite Touring GT: