We continue to have customers stream in from all over the Southeast. We tallied up some recent visits that include many cities from all over. It is awesome to work with our newest customers after the were able to Test Ride different eBike Brands and Models that we offer.
Its great to see so many different types of people showing interest in Electric Bicycles. Men, Women, Young Old, Working, Retired, Families with young children and Empty Nesters.
We also delivered a range of Brands and Models to our fellow North Carolinians. It was refreshing to get out on the road during this time, with full protection in place for Covid-19, and get these awesome eBikes in the hands of our customers.
We carefully pack the eBikes on our Van (see more here), unload them at our customers’ homes, provide instructions on proper operation, enjoy some hospitality and then hit the road for home
Some of our newest customers this week include:
- Charlotte – Maggie & John contacted us for specific Gazelle models and they visited our Charlotte NC store for a test ride. They purchased two Gazelle models, the EasyFlow and Ultimate T10. Then arranged for delivery to their home in Charlotte.
- Charlotte – Bob had been researching rear hub motor based eBikes. He chose the Surface604 and contacted us to arrange a purchase. We received it, performed final assembly, test rode it and the arranged delivery to his home in Charlotte.
- Elizabeth City – Pam visited our store in Greensboro NC, test rode the Gazelle Arroyo Elite and loved it. We ordered a specific color and size, then arranged delivery near her home.
- Greensboro – Ricky had been researching the Riese & Muller Supercharger2 Rohloff HS and contacted us to test ride one we had in stock. It exceeded his expectation and purchased it. We assisted in loading it on his other EV (electric vehicle), his Chevy Bolt.
- Raleigh – Robert had been researching eBikes for several months. When the Riese & Muller Nevo3 GT with the Gen4 Bosch eBike motor system was released, he contacted us for a test ride at our store in Greensboro.
- Wilmington – Fred ordered a Surface604 Rook from us and we were able to drop it off at his home.
- Knoxville – Alan and his wife contacted us and placed an order for two Riese & Muller Charger3 models. We created a custom configuration of the two models they wanted. Then after we prepared them for pickup, they visited our store in Greensboro NC for the transfer.
- Princeton & Parkersberg – Ed had tested a few Riese & Muller models with us over time. After owning the Nevo GT, he decided to upgrade to the flagship model, the Superdelite Rohloff. After test riding it in Princeton WV, we arranged delivery for him at his home in Parkersberg WV.
Photos from our recent Deliveries: