There are three main characteristics that define Gazelle Bikes: the Heritage, being a Dutch brand and a Comfort orientation.
Their Heritage has been established by over 128 years of craftsmanship, continuous refinement and commitment of innovation of their bicycles, both traditional and electric.
Being a Dutch brand through and through, Gazelle pioneered bicycling and has continued to evolve these products.
Comfort oriented design philosophy is the main priority when engineering any of their products which leads to a great ride.
We are proud to offer these products that represents Value. From the reputation of the company to the quality of the components found in their eBikes, customers are always impressed with seeing and testing the models we offer.
Introduced to the U.S. in the last month is the all new Medeo T10+ model.
It is one of the Sporty categorized models from Gazelle. Sport models include the following characteristics:
- Active Seating Position
- Low, Mid & High Step Frames
- Suspension Fork
- Comfort Grips and Saddles
The Medeo T10+ is the stylish and sporty electric bike with dual battery capability to extend your ride beyond previous possibilities. The cleverly designed sloping frame with an integrated motor and battery is instantly recognizable and will leave drivers gasping in stunned silence as you navigate the roads with e-assistance up to 28 mph. With confidence inspiring handling due to the robust aluminum frame, wide tires, and suspension front fork, the Gazelle Medeo T10+ is the smart choice for any adventure near or far.
The Medeo T10+ is an extension of another newer model, the Medeo T10, which is a Class 1 20 mph version using the Gen3 Bosch Performance Line. The Medeo T10+ uses the newest Bosch eBike Systems’ Gen4 Performance Line Speed motor.
Here are some additional highlights of the Medeo T10+:
- Gen4 Bosch Performance Line Speed motor (85Nm) providing support up to 28 mph with integrated 500Wh battery
- Great quality derailleur and powerful disc brakes for a comfortable commute and /or recreational trips
- Suspension front fork combined with wide tires provide extra comfort
- Dual battery capability to extend your ride beyond previous possibilities
One of our most common questions is what differentiates the Medeo T10+ and the Ultimate T10+. Here are the main differences:
- Sitting position – Ultimate-Sporty | Medeo-Active
- Chaincase description – Ultimate-Aluminum | Medeo-PLastic
- Frame description – Ultimate-71,5° saddle tube angle | Medeo-73° saddle tube angle
- Frame type – Ultimate-High & Low step | Medeo-High & Mid step
- Lock Type – Ultimate-AXA Defender | Medeo-Axa Block XXL
- Rear carrier – Ultimate-Gazelle commuter, aluminium | Medeo-Aluminum MIK system carrier
- Grips – Ultimate-Plastic handlebar grips with ergonomic form | Medeo-Plastic wear-resistant handlebar grips for a firm grasp
- Front light type – Ultimate-Axa Blue Line 50 | Medeo-Axa Compactline 35
- Saddle – Ultimate-Selle Royal Essenza | Medeo-DDK, sportive
- Tires – Ultimate-Schwalbe Energizer Plus | Medeo-Schwalbe Big Apple
- Rear derailleur – Ultimate-Shimano XT | Medeo-Shimano Deore
The Medeo T10+ retails for $3,499.00 and is an incredible value. It comes in both a High Step and Mid Step model. There are also three sizes available in each frame type: 45 cm, 50 cm and 55 cm.
Come in and test ride the all new Medeo T10+ at one of eBike Central’s two store locations in Greensboro NC or Charlotte NC.
To access photos of the Medeo T10+ Step-Thru model, click here.
Here is detailed video and photos of the Gazelle Medeo T10+: