Looking for one of the finest eBikes available on the market! Look no further then the 2021 Riese & Muller Nevo3 model.
Yes, this is a 2021 model just released to a select group of dealers in the US for test rides and sales. We were at the front of the line to ask for our Test Model which arrived in the last week. We have customers lined up wanting to test and purchase this model.
If you are interested and live in the Southeast, contact us to arrange a test ride and reserve yours today. The most common method to get yours is for us to consult and custom order a model with options just for you and then have it delivered to our store via Air Freight in 5-7 weeks.
Here are some highlights of this newest model:
- Newly engineered frame design to incorporate the new Gen 4 Motor and Battery options from Bosch eBike Systems. Bosch recently announce software update to increase power to 85 Nm, more here.
- Incorporates Gen 4 Performance Line Speed and CX motors from Bosch eBike Systems. Both will be able to receive a Software Update to increase the torque to 85 Nm.
- Frame and Rack are engineered to receive 500, 625, Dual 500 and Dual 625 Wh battery options. The Dual Battery options offer the second battery on the rear rack to allow for the famous step through clearance of the Nevo design.
- Nevo3 now offers Three (3) Display options: Intuvia is the standard display, or upgrade to the Kiox or Smartphone Hub. Note, Smartphone Hub not available with the Rohloff rear hub gear system.
- Now offers Dual Water Bottle mounts at the top of the downtube below the handlebars, similar to Superdelite, Delite, Charger and Supercharger models.
- Adjustable Stem has been added to allow for rotating the Handlebars up or down for the ultimate comfort option.
- Continues to be offered in Four (4) Sizes including 43, 47, 51 and 56 Cm sizes. The 43 size comes with 26″ tires to bring the entire bike lower to the ground for easy access for smaller riders.
Here are the standard specifications for the Nevo 3:
Frame colour: dynamic red metallic*; lunar grey metallic*; pure white*
Suspension fork: Suntour Aion, Air, tapered, 100mm; Suntour XCR32 27,5″, Air, tapered, black*
Headset: Acros IntegrationX, block lock
Seatpost: Cane Creek Thudbuster ST
Seatclamp: Kalloy SC-201, 40,0 mm
Tires: Schwalbe Super Moto-X 62-584 Reflex; Schwalbe Big Ben Plus 55-559 Reflex*; Schwalbe Rock Razor 60-584*; Schwalbe Smart Sam 57-559*
Tubes: Schwalbe AV21; Schwalbe AV13*
Rims: Rodi Tryp35, 27,5″; Alex MD30, 26″*
Front hub: Novatec Disc 32H
Rear hub: Enviolo 380, 36H
Battery: Bosch PowerPack 500 Performance, 36 V, 13,4 Ah/500Wh*; Bosch PowerTube 500 Horizontal, 36 V, 13,4 Ah/500Wh*; Bosch PowerTube 625 Horizontal, 36 V, 13,4 Ah/625Wh*
Motor: Performance Line Speed or CX (Gen4)
Display: Bosch Intuvia; Bosch Kiox*; Bosch SmartphoneHub*
Crankset: FSA/Riese & Müller, 170 mm
Chain ring: 55T, for Gates drive belt CDX
Chain guard: Riemenschutzring
Chain: Gates drive belt CDX
Pinion: 24T, for Gates drive belt CDX
Saddle: Selle Royal New Lookin Moderate Male; Selle Royal Nuvola*
Pedals: VP-183; VP-538*; VP-658, oversized spindle *
Shifter: Enviolo grip shift, continuous
Handlebar: Humpert ergotec Ergo XXL, 31,8 mm; Satori R&M Custom, 25,4mm, Alu*
Stem: Humpert ergotec Barracuda Evo, 90 mm, 20°; Satori R&M Custom, cable integration, adjustable angle, Alu*
Grips: Ergon ergonomic; Ergon GP3-L*
Brakes: Magura MT4, disc brake; Magura MT5, disc brake
Front light: Supernova mini 2
Tail light: Busch & Müller Toplight 2C LED
Mudguards: SKS A65R; SKS A69R*
Luggage rack: Riese & Müller
Kickstand: Ursus R78 King 2 Kickstand
Lock: ABUS Shield
Pump: Beto air suspension fork pump
Frame height [cm]: 43 cm (26″)*; 47 cm (27,5″)*; 51 cm (27,5″)*; 56 cm (27,5″)*
Here is a Video and Photos highlighting the features of the Riese & Muller Nevo3 model: