We had another great week with our awesome products and customers. This week we spent time in the Triad (Greensboro, Winston Salem, High Point), the Triangle (Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill) and Greenville SC areas.
- Group Test Ride: We invited customers to go on a 10 mile test ride with the following eBikes: BULLS Cross E, Gazelle Arroyo Elite and Riese & Muller Culture.
- Amy – Test rode and took delivery of her new BULLS E 2 Street all terrain eBike powered by Bosch Performance Line Speed motor system.
- Garth – we delivered his brand new TERN HSD S8i eBike with great accessories from TERN utilizing a belt drive, 8 speed internal hub derailleur and the ultra-durable Bosch Active Line motor system.
- Mark – we provided some replacement parts and a tube change for his TERN GSD S10 eBike. He really is putting some serious miles on this Bosch powered eBike, all over Chapel Hill. We also used a trick to patch a large hole in his tire, a folded up Dollar Bill. Better then a patch and saves him some money.
- Chapel Hill Police Department – we performed a regular service on their fleet of BULLS Sentinel models. These Class 3 eBikes powered by Bosch eBike Systems’ Performance Line Speed are really making a difference in Chapel Hill.
- Hal – we performed a Bosch Service on his Riese & Muller Superdelite Rohloff HS. This Class 3 eBike with Belt Drive and 14 Speed Electronic Shift hub gear had a Bad Battery. We pinpointed his issue with Bosch’s diagnostic tools running on a laptop and hooked to eBike via a USB cable. He is receiving a brand new battery.
Here are some photos from our weekly stops: