Bosch eBike Systems – New eBike Motors expand their selection.
We opened up eBike Central to offer the most durable, reliable and dependable Electric Bicycles and eBikes on the market today in the United States. We studied the products in a deep and broad way to pick the eBike Manufacturer Brands that we carry today.
Leading the way is Bosch eBike Systems motors, batteries and displays offered on most of the Models we offer for sale. We are also very impressed with the Service component of Bosch system. Bosch offers a complete Software solution for connecting a Laptop to Bosch based eBikes through a USB Connection and allow for Certified Bosch Service Technician to view the complete system. Then on rare occasions there is an issue, the software can help the technician along with communication with Bosch to diagnose and replace a specific component. Also, each of the components of the Bosch eBike System can be sourced from a supplier and replaced by the technician.
The following information shows the various eBike Motor Systems available from Bosch eBike Systems USA. You can see more about the Bosch eBike Display options here in our Blog post.
Smooth or powerful? This matters. The Bosch riding sensation provides you with a unique eBike experience. Three sensors measure the rider’s pedal power, cadence and speed over 1,000 times per second. This facilitates an organic interplay between you and your eBike.
Categories of eBike Motor Systems:
- City – Relaxed driving or commuting on surfaced roads or cycle paths as part of everyday life.
- Overland – Comfortable driving or commuting, primarily on surfaced roads and cycle paths with moderate inclines.
- Tours – Sporty riding and longer distances, predominantly on paved paths and roads.
- Mountains – Very sporty driving in challenging terrain and on unpaved roads.
Specific eBike Motors:
ACTIVE LINE – City & Overland Category
- Max. torque – Maximum torque of up to 50 Nm ensures harmonious, agile acceleration.
- Max. drive – Sufficient support, perfect for city trips or relaxed tours.
- Drive Unit – Perfectly measured support for increased mobility in everyday life up to a maximum of 20 mph.
- Backpedal function – The Active Line Plus is also available with a backpedal function.
CARGO LINE (Cruise, Speed) – Unique to Cargo Category
- Max. torque – With a torque of up to 75 Nm, the powerful Cargo Line offers full support even at low cadences.
- Max. drive – The Cargo Line offers up to 400% of powerful support with a permissible total weight of up to 250 kg.
- Drive Unit – The powerful motor works very efficiently, with or without cargo. Available in two variants: Cruise (20 mph) and Speed (28mph).
PERFORMANCE LINE – Tours, Commuting
- Sporty riding sensation – The efficient and versatile drive provides dynamic acceleration, guaranteeing an authentic riding sensation with minimal pedalling resistance even without support.
- Off to a good start – The drive delivers dynamic and sporty acceleration even at low cadences, offering powerful support as soon as you step on the pedals.
- Robust to the core – The most stringent demands in terms of trekking or eMTB use are met. The precise motor control also reduces wear.
- Perfect interplay – The multi-sensor concept and fast information processing ensure optimum interaction between you and your eBike.
- Quiet enjoyment – The innovative noise-optimized gearbox makes the Performance Line (20 mph) one of the quietest drives in its class.
- Ready for any adventure – Five riding modes make every ride a pleasure – eMTB mode for eMountain bikes, also provides for off-road adventures in a controlled and comfortable way.
- Compact, lightweight design – A new drive concept reduces both weight and size. This not only offers you more style, but also enables you to benefit from agile handling. The Drive Unit Performance Speed weighs in at just 6.3 Ibs.
- Power for long distances – The faster way to the finish: The Performance Line Speed variant has a powerful motor and a torque of up to 75 Nm. The following principle applies when on the move: the faster you travel, the greater the support from the drive.
PERFORMANCE LINE CX (MY19/20) – Mountains
- Direct flow – Perfect support as soon as you step onto the pedals means that starting on steep slopes is significantly easier.
- No trigger – Thanks to the new eMTB mode, there is no need to change support modes, so the rider can concentrate fully on the trail.
- Trail Control – Enables effortless riding and optimal traction thanks to improved control, even on challenging uphill sections or when encountering difficult obstacles.
- Maximum momentum – A torque of up to 75 Nm ensures sporty acceleration even in alpine terrain, without changing gear.
- More walk-assistance power – Stronger support up to speeds of 6 mph makes pushing your bike much easier. Available since autumn 2018 and backwards compatible for all Performance Line CX systems.
- eMTB mode – For a powerful start uphill and in rough terrain. Improved moving-off behaviour guarantees optimal support in all terrains and on any trail. Noticeably easier, sporty starting as soon as you step onto the pedals.
PERFORMANCE LINE CX (MY20) – NEW for 2020 – Urban & Mountains
- Perfect combination – eMTB mode, powerful walk assistance and support for short cranks.
- eSuspension – The spring fork and damper automatically adjust to the relevant terrain within fractions of a second.
- Precise acceleration – For a unique trail experience.
- Efficient use of energy – Optimum efficiency of motor and gearbox in order to conquer long, steep climbs.
- Always full performance – Ideal for fast intermediate sprints and crisp changes of tempo.
- Compact and light – The perfect drive for sporty use.
Contact us or come in to Test Ride and Purchase your World Class German Engineered eBike Motor System from Bosch eBike Systems!
Come in our store in Greensboro NC!
Call Us: (888)-876-6473, Ext 0.
Complete our Contact Us Form.
Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates: eBike Central Facebook Page