Come in our store in Greensboro NC! • Call Us: (888)-876-6473, Ext 0. • Complete our Contact Us Form.
There are products that satisfy, then there are products that excite! Those are the ones you fall in love with.
The Riese & Muller product line of Electric Bicycles or eBikes are all at the pinnacle of engineering. Thats because the attention to detail put into every model is significantly superior to all other eBike Brands. Every component, nut, bolt and their unique partnership with the world’s greatest eBike motor system from Bosch eBike Systems makes the whole greater then the sum of the parts (see our recent blog post).
The Riese & Muller Superdelite model is at the top of their line, which makes it one of the Greatest eBikes ever produced.
The Superdelite is a new model being introduced for 2020. The previous related model was the Delite which has seen an evolution in design and engineering for over 20 years. Very few products at all have seen this path of improvement.
Through a cooperation between Riese & Muller and Bosch, the Delite introduced the Dual Battery system on a Bosch based motor system. Markus Riese and Heiko Muller were not satisfied with the range of the single battery system given their background in long distance bicycle trekking adventures. In fact, the Delite evolution and the Dual Battery system was the crowning achievement to their quest for the Perfect Long Distance Trekking Bike, now an Electric Bicycle.
The Delite is now the Single Battery version of this Platform, and the Superdelite takes over as the Dual Battery model.
In addition, the Delite and Superdelite now introduce the newly released Bosch eBike Systems Fourth Generation of their motor, referred to as Gen4. This is the improvement and expansion of Bosch’s Peformance Line motor system.
The key features or highlights of the Riese & Muller Superdelite include:
- Control Technology – This includes as the main feature Full Suspension with both a rear air shock absorber and a front air shock absorber. Just like a car, the front and rear shocks keep the tires in contact with the riding surface at all time (i.e. pavement, paved bike paths, gravel, mulch and rough terrain too).
Dual Battery System – The Dual Battery enables the range to be doubled with well over 100 Miles of range using Pedal Assist from Bosch eBike Systems’ motor. The batteries are now integrated inside the Frame not mounted externally.
- Gen4 Performance Line motor – Bosch eBike Systems’ Fourth Generation motor system is offered in two options on the Superdelite. Both motors have increased torque, reduction in weight and narrower for even more natural pedal feel. They also freewheel better so pedaling at speeds past 20 Mph or 28 Mph is easier.
- Gearing Options – Riese & Muller is the only company allowing its customers to choose between Three (3) Derailleur and Hub options.
- The Traditional Derailleur offers top-of-the-line Shimano Shifter, Derailleur and Cassette with shift detection on the Bosch’s motor system.
- The Enviolo 380 sealed rear hub with a carbon Gates belt drive which is the lowest maintenance setup on any Bicycle or eBike available. The Enviolo Hub is sealed for the life of the eBike combined with the longest lasting drive system via the Gates Belt.
- The E-14 Rohloff 14 Speed Internal Hub has the widest gear range of any rear geared system. It also is at the highest level of durability and reliability based on history. This is also now offered as a Push Button, Electronic Shift system that is directly integrated with the Bosch eBike System to allow for shift detection and gear selection presented on the Intuvia or Kiox display.
Display Options – Riese & Muller offers three options for the display including the Standard Intuvia or optional Kiox and Smartphone Hub.
Contact us or come in to Test Ride and Purchase your World Class German Engineered eBike from Riese & Muller!
Come in our store in Greensboro NC!
Call Us: (888)-876-6473, Ext 0.
Complete our Contact Us Form.
Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates: eBike Central Facebook Page
Below are photos of the Riese & Muller Superdelite model available through eBike Central.