The Tern GSD is a incredible new product from Tern Bicycles!
It is a Bosch eBike Systems Powered Utility eBike. It has 20″ wheels to keep the weight low and easy to maneuver. The tires are Schwalbe Super Moto-X with Green Guard puncture protection. Air pressure can be adjusted in these tires to provide a tighter sportier ride, or reduce the pressure for more comfort and shock absorbing.
Tern utilizes the foldable stem and removable seat post to reduce the height of the GSD.
The Steering on this eBike utilizes a lot of Tern developed technologies:
- HANDLEPOST – Tern Physis 3D (G2), 3D forged, 5 patented technologies
- STEM – Tern Andros (G2), adjustable, forged construction, patented technology
- HEADSET – Tern Flux Pro Taper, 1.5″, angular contact bearings, Physis integrated
- HANDLEBAR – Tern Sweep, 27 degrees, 6061-Al, Tern Andros adapted
The Utility part of this eBike comes from the flexible use of the Rear Rack and Front Rack options.
Carry More – The GSD boasts cargo-bike capacity, despite its city-bike footprint—up to 400-pounds including rider.
Build it up with:
- Cargo Hold Panniers and the Shortbed and Transporteur racks
- Carry industrial strength Eurocrates.
- Thule Yepp Maxi child seats. The GSD is designed to fit two with no special adapters needed.
- KLICKfix seat cushion, retractable foot pegs, and an underseat handle, let two adults ride together in comfort.
- Room for six Ortlieb bags (4 on the rear rack and 2 on the front).
Our first GSD models arrive during June. Contact us to schedule a test ride.
Be one of the first to own this brand new eBike!
See you in our Greensboro or Durham stores! Columbia SC opens on July 2.
Contact us for your eBike Demo Ride and Purchase! Call Us: (888)-876-6473.
Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates: eBike Central Facebook Page