We had already received a majority of the Riese and Muller eBikes for our Demo Fleet. These represent all the categories Riese and Muller are winning awards including the Urban, All Terrain and Cargo style eBikes the engineer and sell. Made in Germany and attention to detail are the standards for the day with these eBikes.
The Tinker was one of the last eBikes we added as we go down the line to represent all the Product Categories as Demo eBikes.
We have them spread between our three locations in Greensboro NC, Durham NC and Columbia SC. Columbia opens on July 2 in the famous Arcade Mall at 1332 Main Street, within sight of the Capital building of South Carolina!
The Tinker is a perfect eBike for zipping around the neighborhood or city. It comes with these great features:
- One Size Fits All
- Seat and Handlebar are uber adjustable.
- Every component is incorporated for smoothness, safety and durability.
- Bosch Mid Drive motor for natural pedal assist and extreme durability.
- 20″ Moto X Balloon Tires for more rubber contact and adjustable air pressure.
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes for two finger, full power braking.
- Front Shock and Seat Post Suspension. Seat post optional.
- Class 1 (20mph) or Class 2 (28 mph) options.
- Ergon Grips and ergonomic gel saddle.
- Fenders for all weather riding.
- iQ Headlight for safe low light and night riding.
- Rear Rack for Baby Seat, Panniers and Grocery Basket.
- Its Riese and Muller, so you know it has a top of the line feeling no other eBike has…
We have the Black Matt, Class 1 Nuvinci model now for demo. We have been riding in around constantly. Everyone loves it. It has also been ridden at night, in the dark and has responded extremely well just like all the other Riese and Muller ebikes.
It is important to test an eBike light in a Dark setting so you can see the difference. We will be performing an upcoming test on various models from each of the brands we sell: Bulls eBikes, BH Easy Motion, GoCycle, Riese and Muller, Tern and Surface604.
The best part of the Riese and Muller Tinker is the sitting position, or the ability to easily adjust it.
The one of a kind Handlebar and Stem configuration is straight off their Cargo eBikes, and the Load model specifically. The Handlebar can be raised several inches, and adjusted into three positions, or tilted completely down for a low profile when storing or transporting.
This is unlike any adjustability with the level of comfort found on any eBike we have tested. It reminds a lot of the Tern Vektron Dash. However, the Tinker’s Tilt mechanism is amazing!
The Transportability of this eBike is up in the Portable and Foldable eBike Category. Though it is not Foldable in the middle, its Fold Down Handlebar, Low Seat Height when dropped (or removed) and the 20″ Wheels make this an easy bike to transport any SUV or Hatchbacks. We have put one in the back seat of a Camry recently, and the Gates Belt Drive with no oil or grease made this a lot less messy with a towel down.
The Riese and Muller Tinker is one incredible eBike. Its versatility and durability will make it a life long companion for transportation!
Come check it out today!
We offer the following eBike Brands:
Come in our Greensboro or Durham stores! Columbia SC opens on July 2.
Contact us for your eBike Demo Ride and Purchase! Call Us: (888)-876-6473.
Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates: eBike Central Facebook Page